As a professional engineering company working in a variety of disciplines and projects, we regularly need and recruit qualified technical, engineering, and project / administrative personnel to support ongoing projects in the active business areas of the company. Our personnel include:
- Professional engineers (aeronautical / aerospace, structures, software / electrical / electronics, mechanical, certification).
- Technologists / designers (structures, mechanical, avionics / electrical, PLCs).
- Journeyman Electrician and Journeyman Instrumentation personnel.
- Field support personnel.
- Project management / administrative / cost tracking personnel.
Forward resumes by email to:
or by mail to:
Amtech Aeronautical Limited
PO Box 1404
Medicine Hat, Alberta T1A 7N3
Competition TECH2016-001 (Posted 31 October 2016) – Filled
Competition TECH2016-002 (Posted 31 October 2016) -- Project Technologist / Engineer (Structures / Mechanical Systems):
Not considering applications received after 31 December 2017.
The successful candidate will be responsible for providing project management and technical support as part of a team to a variety of Amtech’s aeronautical engineering and certification projects in Calgary. It is also anticipated that some travel will occasionally be required. The main duties include the following:
- Work independently (under general and specialist engineering supervision and direction) in the planning and conducting of Amtech’s engineering projects, with specialization in aircraft level structural and mechanical system design changes including integration and testing.
- Conceptual design and preparation of complex CAD drawings (layout, assembly, fabrication details).
- Perform structural and systems analyses as well as prepare engineering and compliance reports.
- Liaison with Transport Canada aircraft certification and inspection personnel, clients, and suppliers.
Please apply online at http://www.amtech-group.com or email your résumé to email@example.com with TECH2016-002 in the subject line or in a cover letter. A more detailed Position Description is available upon request.
We thank everyone for their application but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Competition TECH2016-003 (Posted 31 October 2016) -- Filled